About the job
Join the team at Going Abroad and become an all-round marketing intern. Are you excited to explore different aspects of a young and thriving business? This is your chance to showcase your skills within our dynamic team!
Internship at Going Abroad!
As an all-round marketer at Going Abroad, you enter a dynamic and diverse work environment. Here you fulfil a versatile role, ranging from content creation that highlights our core values to managing various social media channels to strengthen the brand. You develop and implement effective marketing strategies, analyze valuable data, conduct market research and play a crucial role in the success of Going Abroad. We offer you space for personal growth, where you can use creative skills for content, strategies and concepts. Close cooperation with partners emphasizes the importance of understanding and effective communication.
We believe in your autonomy and problem-solving skills. You will be given the freedom to make this internship your own experience, demonstrating your solution-oriented approach and taking charge in certain situations. Get ready to expand your creative, business and marketing experience in a fun way!
What Going Abroad offers you:
- Reimbursement of €325 per month
- Growing in a dynamic, young team where fun is guaranteed
- Improve your international skills and broaden your horizon
- Flexibility to balance your school assignments
- Possibility of continued employment based on performance
- A space that brings together diverse companies and individuals
- And of course, nice Friday afternoon drinks! (VRIJMIBO)
What we expect from you:
- Thinking and working at HBO level
- Enthusiasm, energy and excellent communication skills
- You think of creative and innovative solutions
- Good command of the English language
We are looking for a full-time intern for 32 to 40 hours a week, from 09:00 to 17:00. The internship period is at least 5 months, starting from September. Do you have specific preferences or a different schedule? Let us know!
Ready to get started?
If you are as excited as we are about this opportunity and fit the requirements, don’t hesitate to apply! Respond to this vacancy on LinkedIn or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll respond quickly to discuss the next steps!