At this Mexican restaurant, you are welcomed as family. Enjoy making burritos and other amazing dishes. You will learn different components, which will give you the privilege of gaining a lot of experience. Because of our international concept we like to welcome English-speaking international students that would like to work on a part-time basis.
This is what you will be doing;
- Prepare burritos, loaded nachos and other delicious meals.
- Prepare the ingredients that are required for the served meals.
- Take orders, handle the register and keep the working environment organised.
This is you;
- Easy-going and outgoing, but service oriented and not averse to a bit of hard work.
- You like working in a team.
- Good communication in English.
- Ideally, you should know how to peel an avocado, but otherwise catering experience is not mandatory.
- All days we have opening hours that start at 16:00 till 21:00. (Friday we open at 12:00)
- Shifts are usually from 17:00 till 22:00.
- Able to work at least one day during the week and one during the weekend.
- Good salary paid hourly based on experience and skills.
- Possibility to combine your study with a part-time job.
- The opportunity to learn and create a lot of new skills.
- Great colleagues.
- Work hard play hard, we organise personnel challenges to keep everything interesting.
- Opportunities to grow within our organisation.
- Up to 70% staff discount.
Does this seem like a good fit for you? Send your application, and you will be contacted within a matter of days! Motivation is not required: you can also apply by sending a WhatsApp through the button on this page.