Hey there, culinary enthusiast! We’ve got an amazing opportunity that will set your taste buds tingling and your cooking skills soaring. A restaurant in one of Amsterdam’s most vibrant neighbourhoods is on the lookout for talented kitchen assistants/chefs who like to join their energetic team. If you have a passion for food and are excited to learn about the trade, then this opportunity is for you!
Their current team exists of young and enthusiastic individuals who are known for their close bonds. Together, they are more than just work buddies. The restaurant regularly organizes celebrations together on the canals of Amsterdam, cruising on boats and creating unforgettable memories. Who said work couldn’t be fun?
Calling all chefs, aspiring chefs, and anyone who’s ever dreamed of wearing a chef’s hat! If you’ve got a burning passion for cooking and learning, they want you on their team.
- Experience is not a deal-breaker. They believe in raw talent and hunger to grow. If you do have experience, that is only a plus!
- You have availability for at least 2 days of the week. One of those days is a day on the weekend. Full-time positions are also available.
- The ideal candidate should be able to work effectively in an environment that can get chaotic and maintain the overview of tasks.
- They welcome candidates of any age.
- A commitment of at least 6+ months.
The training process will vary depending on your skill level. For individuals without prior experience, training will begin with simple dishes and ingredient preparation. Their experience team will provide guidance and support to help you develop your skills in the kitchen.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a vibrant restaurant, learn from experienced professionals, and be part of a close team, then this is the place for you.