This Bar/Cafe in Utrecht, is located in the centre. A laidback place where people hang out, and enjoy drinks, live shows, and pub quizzes. It could be described as a cultural hub as well where people can display their crafts and come together. You can also enjoy some (healthy) food there, although their concept is not focussed on it.
Their current team is described as ‘close’, ‘safe’, and ‘welcoming’. Employees tend to hang out after shifts or outside of working hours as well. Currently, they do already have some international team members.
This is what you will be doing;
- Independent preparation of dishes according to the recipe;
- Helping in preparations.
- Cleaning the working environment;
- Receiving and checking orders;
This is you;
- Experience is not essential but a plus. Just be willing to learn, and have attention to your work.
- Preferably you are a bit older.
- Good communication in English.
- You have a positive attitude.
- You have no problem with working in a team.
- You live in the Utrecht area.
- You are available to work at least three shifts per week, including the weekend.
- Monday closed
- Tuesday 17:00 – 01:00
- Wednesday – Friday 11:00 – 01:00
- Saturday 10:00 – 01:00
- Sunday 11:00 – 20:00
- Work in a young, enthusiastic and energetic team;
- Possibility to combine your study with a part-time job;
- Fun training where we teach you everything we know.
- Growth opportunities within the business, hard work and dedication will be rewarded.
Does this seem like a good fit for you? Send your application, and you will be contacted within a few days! Motivation is not required: you can also apply by sending a WhatsApp through the button on this page.