Are you a positive, honest, hard worker and are you interested in sustainability and healthy, worldly food and drinks? Then we are looking for you! By applying you will be contacted to schedule an interview.
We offer a job in a dynamic, growing company with an energetic, pleasant working atmosphere and a warm, friendly team. Personal growth and discovering your own catering ambitions is something we like to contribute to. At our restaurant, we work with clear frameworks, beautiful products and good equipment.
Your priority as a barista is to brew the most beautiful and delicious coffee. In addition, you are responsible for preparing our varied drinks menu and for helping our guests as best you can. You work neatly, cleanly and efficiently and you enjoy the challenge of ensuring consistent quality of the products that leave your bar under pressure.
This is you;
- You have a hospitable attitude and can sense the needs of guests, so you can provide extra service when asked and give our guests the ultimate experience.
- You have an eye for detail and work neatly and hygienically.
- You can work independently and take the initiative in getting your bar ready and restocking it.
- You are a hard worker, stress-resistant and can adapt to different situations.
- You feel involved and responsible for your work. You can identify with our internal core values and brand values (positive, honest, passionate, collegial, with respect for the environment, passion for healthy food, surprising, worldly and energetic, down-to-earth and inspiring).
What we ask;
- You have demonstrable experience as a barista, you know how to operate the espresso machine and know the various serving and preparation techniques.
- You are flexible, available during the week, at least one day in the weekend and on public holidays (both during the day and in the evening).
- Good communication skills and command of the Dutch or English language.
- Discounts for you and your family/friends.
- Contribute to a more sustainable world.
- Flexible working days and hours.
- Weekly tips.
- Possibility to follow courses and training.
Your next step;
Does this seem like a good fit for you? Send your application, and you will be contacted within a matter of days! Filling in the motivation is not required.