Bartender at Broadway:
We can talk about it for ages, but once in the hospitality industry and you’re sold! As a part-time bartender at this great Steakhouse in Utrecht, you can put your social skills into practice! You will be working in a very pleasant team, where everyone can be themselves. Experience is not necessary. They will be happy to teach you the tricks of the trade. You make sure that all guests are well taken care of, from A to Z. You see where the work is and are happy to pick it up.
This is what you will be doing:
- You will be preparing drinks for the customers.
- Keeping your working environment organized.
- You welcome new guests with a warm smile and make sure that they leave with a satisfied feeling.
- Flexible work hours starting between 16:30 and 18:00 until 23:00 and 00:00
- Able to work at least 2 shifts in the week.
What we ask:
- No minimum training is required.
- You are flexible and willing to work in the weekends;
- You are sociable, have a healthy dose of humour and are in for a bit of socialising after the working day.
What we offer:
- Good salary paid hourly based on experience and skills.
- Work with other international colleagues.
- Possibility to fit work into your school and social life schedule.
- The opportunity to learn a lot and gain experience.
- Dynamic workplace in the centre of Utrecht.
Your next step:
Does this seem like a good fit for you? Send your application, and you will be contacted within a matter of days! Motivation is not required; you can also apply by sending a WhatsApp through the button on this page.