Whether you come with your friends, have your first date or go for a family dinner: with five restaurants in Amsterdam, Cannibale Royale characterizes itself as the place where you can go for a casual evening. Since 2014 we welcome you at Cannibale Royale for delicious steaks from the grill, (vega-) burgers, ribs and creative cocktails or a nice beer. We are looking for a bartender for this location, who together with our enthusiastic team can provide our guests with an unforgettable evening.
As a bartender at Cannibale Royale, you’ll be responsible for taking and serving orders, ensuring every guest is always satisfied thanks to our quality standards and making sure the evening runs smoothly. Our motto at Cannibale Royale is? Popping out with a smile, but always maintaining quality!
The benefits of working at Cannibale Royale;
- A pleasant working atmosphere with fun, motivated colleagues;
- An energetic work environment where no two days are the same;
- Many opportunities for growth and development through our own Cannibale Royale Academy;
- A market-conforming salary plus good fringe benefits, such as a high staff discount;
- And last but definitely not least: free kickboxing lessons from Paul Lamoth!
This is you;
- You are an expert at working behind the bar and have enough experience in this function;
- You know a lot about cocktails and make them like the best;
- You are an expert in the field of beer and wine;
- You are service-minded, a team player and flexible;
- You are stress-resistant and have a real ‘hands-on mentality;
- You live in Amsterdam or the surrounding area;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English languages;
- You take orders and process them in our cash register system;
- You will serve orders and pay for them when our guests have finished eating and drinking;
- You will prepare and stock the bar;
- You support colleagues with all-around work on the floor.
Does this seem like a good fit for you? Send your application, and you will be contacted within a matter of days! You can also ask questions and apply through the WhatsApp button on this page.