We are looking for hospitality employees to join our team! At our sports bar, we are 1 team and we want to provide guests with a memorable evening every time! Behind the bar, in the restaurant, or during events, there is always plenty to do. Interested? Feel free to read on!
This is what you will be doing;
- As a waiter, you enjoy taking care of the guest in a cheerful mood.
- Together with your colleagues, you ensure that everything runs like clockwork.
- You will prepare and serve drinks and ensure the working environment is organised
This is you;
- Easy-going and outgoing, but service oriented and not averse to a bit of hard work.
- You like working in a team and are motivated to work in hospitality.
- Good communication in English.
- You are stress-resistant and can handle a busy night.
- You are flexible and available to work at least one shift during the week and one during the weekend.
- Money of course, with an above-average wage.
- A challenging and varied position in an amazing sports bar.
- Possibility to combine your study with a part-time job.
- The opportunity to learn and create a lot of new skills.
- Great colleagues, laughter every day. Cosy after-drinks.
- Staff outings are an opportunity to get to know new people and make new friends.
- Opportunities to grow within our organisation.
- Free drinks and hot meals during your shift.
Does this seem like a good fit for you? Send your application, and you will be contacted within a matter of days! Motivation is not required: but can work in your favor :)