Are you a hospitality enthusiast with experience?
Café Bruxelles is a beautiful and cosy grand café that is open seven days a week. For years, this café has had a prominent position in Breda’s nightlife with a diverse nightlife audience: from students to the working class. At the weekend, Bruxelles is invariably well visited. The guests are then entertained with varied music: from Top 40 to dance classics from the 70s and 80s. Bruxelles has a low-threshold menu and more than 80 types of Belgian beer, 13 of which are on tap.
- Serving the guest with drinks, and food.
- Work lunch but also behind the bar at the busy evenings out.
- Be welcoming, give the guests a great experience.
- Keep your working environment organized .
- Eager to learn and motivated by the profession with an enthusiastic attitude.
- Team player
- Good communication in English
- From Thursday until Sunday working hours are from 12:00 till 22:00
WHAT WE ASK:
- We are looking for someone positive, energetic, and enterprising. Someone that lets guests come back!
- You should be able to give flexible availability, especially during evenings and weekends.
- Great and enthusiastic team.
- After-work Drinks!
- Amazing parties and after work drinks with your co-workers
- 25% discount at 9 cafés and restaurants in Breda.
- You are one of the Van Asch Hospitality family! Consisting of 250 co-workers
- You have the possibility to work at 9 different teams! Great to make some connections
- Get training and opportunities to grow and learn.
Does this seem like a good fit for you? Send your application, and you will be contacted within a matter of days!