Would you like to work with many young colleagues (and a few nice older ones) in a modern Indonesian restaurant? We serve 40 delicious Indonesian dishes. In addition, we have Asian and European special beers and fine wines. We are located in the heart of The Hague in Frederikstraat (the extension of Denneweg).
This is what you will be doing;
- You ensure that the (rinsing) kitchen is always neat and tidy. You work hygienically and find it important that everything that leaves the kitchen is clean and tidy!
- You are not averse to hard work and besides washing the dishes you make sure that the clean dishes go to the right place so that all departments are continuously provided with clean supplies.
- You handle the equipment you work within the right way and check if there are enough cleaning products present and report it when there is a shortage.
- You can work independently, have a hands-on mentality and are a real team player!
- You feel involved and responsible for your work.
This is you;
- Experience is not essential. Just be friendly, and have attention for your work.
- You like working in a team.
- Good communication in English.
- All days we have opening hours that start at 12:00 till 21:00.
- Able to work at least one day during the week and one during the weekend.
- Good salary paid hourly based on experience and skills.
- Possibility to combine your study with a part-time job.
- The opportunity to learn and create a lot of new skills.
- Great colleagues.
- Tips (dependable per night)
- Free staff meals & drinks while on the job.
Does this seem like a good fit for you? Send your application, and you will be contacted within a matter of days! Motivation is not required: you can also apply by sending a WhatsApp through the button on this page.