Are you ready to immerse yourself in the vibrant flavours of Spain? A truly authentic Spanish tapas restaurant located in Breda is seeking a talented and enthusiastic individual to join their close-knit family. The place was founded by two owners, who brought their experience from their time working in Spain. With an indoor area and a sprawling outdoor terrace, their restaurant creates the perfect ambience for guests to savour the homemade dishes crafted with a commitment to authenticity.
As they continue to grow, they are on the look for a passionate Chef. At this tapas restaurant, they value the power of teamwork and foster a supportive environment for their staff. With a current team of 15 individuals, they pride themselves on creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. From the staff in dishwashing roles to experienced service professionals, they believe each member contributes to their success.
This is who you are:
• Experience in a kitchen environment is preferred, but if you have a background in hospitality and possess strong mise & place skills, we're eager to hear from you. Even passionate hobby chefs are welcome!
• Available for 3 or 4 days per week, including weekends. More is a plus. • Thrives in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a keen eye for detail. • Physically fit and capable of handling the demands of a bustling kitchen. • Ideally seeking candidates who can commit to a longer-term position (6+ months), but those available for a shorter period are also encouraged to apply.
- Working in a close and young team.
- Food & drinks at their expense during your break.
- Work in an international team where you are welcome as an English speaker.
- Pay based on experience and tips.
As a member of the team, you'll not only have the opportunity to showcase your culinary talents but also bond with your colleagues through regular staff get-togethers. From sizzling BBQs to exciting outings and after-work gatherings.
If you're passionate about Spanish cuisine, thrive in a dynamic environment, and are eager to be part of a team that feels like a second family, we want to hear from you!