International student job as a Barista in Amsterdam
Would you like to work with speciality coffee? Learn all the ins and outs of coffee.
Would you like to work with speciality coffee? Learn all the ins and outs of coffee. This worldwide-known coffee branch is looking for baristas to strengthen its team.
With one core philosophy running through our veins: a great coffee experience with great taste throughout the whole world.
- Preferably with experience but we would love to teach you!
- You want to learn everything about coffee.
- You have an energetic personality.
- You are eager to learn.
- You are service minded and know how to please every guest
- You like to work with colleagues in a close team.
Job and knowledge requirements;
- You are available on weekdays and weekends
- You are flexible, available during the week, at least 1 day at the weekend and on holidays (only during the day).
- Good command of the English language.
What does the job offer;
- Working in a world-known atmosphere where there is always movement.
- Energetic team with young colleagues and fellow internationals.
- Deepen your coffee knowledge, you only work with speciality coffee.
- In-house training by experienced baristas.
- Work during the day, off in the evening, always flexible times.
- An excellent salary, overtime is paid.
- Both full-time and part-time opportunities
Does this seem like a good fit for you? Send your application, and you will be contacted within a matter of days! Filling in the motivation is not required; you can also apply by sending a WhatsApp through the button on this page.