Would you like to work with speciality coffee? Learn all the ins and outs of coffee. This worldwide-known coffee branch is looking for baristas to strengthen its team.
With one core philosophy running through our veins: a great coffee experience with great taste throughout the whole world.
- Preferably with experience but we would love to teach you!
- You want to learn everything about coffee.
- You have an energetic personality.
- You are eager to learn.
- You are service minded and know how to please every guest
- You like to work with colleagues in a close team.
Job and knowledge requirements;
- You are available on weekdays and weekends
- You are flexible, available during the week, at least 1 day at the weekend and on holidays (only during the day).
- Good command of the English language.
What does the job offer;
- Working in a world-known atmosphere where there is always movement.
- Energetic team with young colleagues and fellow internationals.
- Deepen your coffee knowledge, you only work with speciality coffee.
- In-house training by experienced baristas.
- Work during the day, off in the evening, always flexible times.
- An excellent salary, overtime is paid.
- Both full-time and part-time opportunities
Does this seem like a good fit for you? Send your application, and you will be contacted within a matter of days! Filling in the motivation is not required; you can also apply by sending a WhatsApp through the button on this page.