International student job as a postman/-Woman in Nijmegen
We are looking for enthusiastic students who enjoy working independently and outdoors!
Are you an international student aged 17 or older and looking for a flexible and active part-time job? Then we are looking for you! As a postman/-woman, you will deliver mail to people in your neighbourhood in or around Nijmegen and ensure they receive their mail on time.
As a postman/-woman, you will have a lot of freedom in your working hours.
You will work 2 to 4 hours a day, which is easy to combine with your studies. In addition, you will also be active in your own neighbourhood. This part-time job will give you a lot of responsibility and flexibility, which is perfect for an international student.
So, if you are looking for a fun part-time job and enjoy being active, apply now as a postman/-woman!
This is you:
- Easy-going and outgoing, but service oriented and not averse to hard work.
- You take your job seriously, this is an opportunity for professional and personal growth.
- Excellent communication in English, an additional foreign language is a big plus!
This is what you will be doing:
- You will start your day from home and ride your own sturdy bike to the depot in your area. There you will pick up your mail from 11:00 a.m. and then deliver it to people in your neighbourhood. As long as the mail is delivered before 5:00 p.m., you can decide when to deliver it. A flexible attitude is expected, even when the weather is bad.
- You will work 2 to 4 hours a day, which is easy to combine with your studies. In addition, you will also be active in your own neighbourhood. This part-time job will give you a lot of responsibility and flexibility, which is perfect for a international student living in The Netherlands.
- Enjoyable and independent work in an outdoor setting.
- Gross hourly wage of €11.71 from the age of 18.
- Accrual of 10.82% holiday hours and 8% vacation pay on top of hourly wage.
- Provision of rain gear for use during wet months
- Clothing and gear provided.
- You get extra allowances for using your own smartphone on the job.
- You get pension accrual.
- You will work in a team with committed and sociable colleagues.
Does this seem like a good fit for you? Send your application, and you will be contacted within a few days!