Would you like to work with many young colleagues (and a few nice older ones) in a modern Indonesian restaurant? We serve 40 delicious Indonesian dishes. In addition, we have Asian and European special beers and fine wines. We are located in the heart of The Hague in Frederikstraat (the extension of Denneweg).
This is what you will be doing;
- You contribute to making sure our guests have a great evening with us.
- You greet guests upon arrival, take them to their seats, give them a drink ticket, and bring them prawn crackers 'on the house'. You take their drink order etc..
- And finally, at checkout, you kindly and attentively say goodbye, wish them a great evening, and see you soon!
This is you;
- Experience is not important. Just be friendly, and have attention to our guests.
- You like working in a team.
- Good communication in English.
- All days we have opening hours that start at 12:00 till 21:00.
- Able to work at least one day during the week and one during the weekend.
- Good salary paid hourly based on experience and skills.
- Possibility to combine your study with a part-time job.
- The opportunity to learn and create a lot of new skills.
- Great colleagues.
- Tips (dependable per night)
- If you work for a longer time you can get barista training.
- Free staff meals while on the job.
Does this seem like a good fit for you? Send your application, and you will be contacted within a matter of days!