Can you handle stress, and you have a sense of humour and would you would like to work in the kitchen? This job can provide you with just that! You will be an all-around kitchen worker helping prepare food for the guests. With a large capacity of 130 seats inside and about 60 seats outside on the terrace, Broadway is a successful restaurant that has been around for 30 years. The language in the kitchen is English and therefore a perfect place to work as an international student.
- Cleaning the kitchen when needed
- Cleaning the dishes
- Organize the kitchen
- Eager to learn, you see where the work is and pick it up.
- Team player
- Good communication in English
- From Thursday until Sunday working hours are from 14:00 till 22:00
WHAT WE ASK:
- We are looking for someone positive, energetic
- You should be able to give flexible availability, especially during evenings and weekends
- Good salary paid hourly based on experience and skills.
- Work with international colleagues
- Possibility to fit work into your school and social life schedule.
- The opportunity to learn a lot and gain experience.
- Dynamic workplace.
Does this seem like a good fit for you? Send your application, and you will be contacted within a matter of days! Motivation is not required; you can also apply by sending a WhatsApp through the button on this page.