Would you like to host the coolest VR experience people can get?
The Park Playground
We offer you a challenging position in a rapidly growing international organisation. The Park in The Hague has 100m2 to let loose in a virtual world where the guest is the main protagonist. Armed with a light backpack, a pair of VR glasses and a futuristic weapon, they and their teammates must successfully complete a challenging mission.
- Your job will be to guide guests through their experience, from the bar till the last game of the session.
- You are dynamic, flexible, and proactive.
- We are open every day, 7 days a week, between 10:00 and 22:00 on weekdays and between 9:00 and 22:00 on weekends.
- At least 1 weekday and 1 weekend day available.
- Each day 3 hosts are present in the venue, so you will have regular working hours each week.
WHAT WE ASK:
- You have a smooth talk.
- Speaking fluent English is not a problem for you.
- You are guest-oriented, have a hands-on mentality.
- You can keep your head cool especially when things get busy.
- Interest in IT is an advantage.
- Park offers a good salary paid on an hourly basis.
- A pleasant working atmosphere and free game time.
- You will be given room to develop yourself and there are opportunities for advancements. (In a matter of months)
- The Park is a start-up company and are looking for people who like to jump in at the deep end like they do.
Does this seem like a good fit for you? Send your application, and you will be contacted within a matter of days! You can also ask questions and apply through the WhatsApp button on this page.