Can you handle stress, and you have a sense of humor and would you would like to work in the kitchen? This job can provide you with just that! You will be an all-round kitchen worker helping prepare food for the guests. With a large capacity of 130 seats inside and about 60 seats outside on the terrace, Broadway is a successful restaurant that has been around for 30 years. The language in the kitchen is English and therefore a perfect place to work as an international student.
- Helping the head chef prepare the meals.
- Cleaning the kitchen when needed.
- Stress resistant
- Team player
- Good communication in English
- Flexible work hours starting between 13:00 and 15:00
- Able to work at least 2 days of the week.
WHAT WE ASK:
- We are looking for someone positive and energetic.
- You deliver quality to the best of your ability.
- Good salary paid hourly based on experience and skills.
- Work with international colleagues
- Possibility to fit work into your school and social life schedule.
- The opportunity to learn a lot and gain experience.
- Dynamic workplace.
Does this seem like a good fit for you? Send your application, and you will be contacted within a matter of days! Motivation is not required; you can also apply by sending a WhatsApp through the button on this page.