Are you a positive, honest, hard worker and interested in sustainability and healthy, worldly food and beverages? Then we are looking for you!
We offer a job within a dynamic, growing company with an energetic, pleasant working atmosphere and a warm, friendly team. Personal growth and discovering your own hospitality ambitions is something we like to contribute to. At our restaurant, we work with clear frameworks, beautiful products and good equipment.
It is your priority to help our guests as well as possible and to feel what they need in order to let them leave with a satisfied feeling. You work neatly, efficiently and cleanly and find it a sport to advise guests and make them enthusiastic about our products. Start your new job in Rotterdam.
- You have a hospitable attitude and can sense the needs of guests, so you can provide unsolicited extra service and give our guests the ultimate experience.
- You have an eye for detail and work neatly and hygienically.
- You can work independently and take the initiative to pick up tasks.
- You are a hard worker, stress-resistant and can adapt to different situations.
- You feel involved and responsible for your work. You can identify with our internal core values and brand values (positive, honest, passionate, collegial, respectful of the environment, passion for healthy cuisine, surprising, worldly and energetic, down-to-earth and inspiring).
Job and knowledge requirements:
- Experience in the hospitality industry is a plus.
- You are flexible, available during the week, at least 1 day in the weekend and on holidays (both day and evening).
- Good communication skills and command of the Dutch or English language.
What do we offer?
- Discount for you and your family/friends.
- Contribute to a more sustainable world.
- Flexible working days and hours.
- Weekly paid tips.
- Opportunity to attend courses and training.
Does this seem like a good fit for you? Send your application, and you will be contacted within a matter of days! Filling in the motivation is not required.