Are you a positive, honest, hard worker and interested in the world of delicious, Italian food and beverages? Then we are looking for you!
We work with an enthusiastic team. Besides working hard and earning good money, having fun is very important. Furthermore, we teach you the tricks of the trade and you learn the Italian language, gastronomy and cuisine.
If you feel attracted to this, are hospitable, look representative and want to join our team on a part-time basis, read on or apply immediately. You work neatly, efficiently and cleanly and find it a sport to advise guests and make them enthusiastic about our products.
- You are hospitable by nature, put the guest first and derive pleasure from a pleasant guest experience.
- You have an eye for detail and complete tasks neatly.
- You can work independently and take the initiative to pick up tasks.
- You know how to keep yourself busy at quiet moments and perform extra well at busy moments.
- You feel connected to your work, you enjoy connecting with your colleagues and you get a satisfying feeling out of a worked shift.
Job and knowledge requirements:
- Experience in the hospitality industry is a plus but not a must.
- Good communication skills and command of the English language.
What do we offer?
- The ability to combine work with student life.
- A market conforms salary depending on work experience with excellent secondary conditions.
- Flexible working days and hours.
- Tips on top of your salary.
- Opportunity to develop yourself in the Italian world of food and beverages.
Does this seem like a good fit for you? Send your application, and you will be contacted within a matter of days! Filling in the motivation is not required.