If you don’t shy away from a busy work floor and like making people feel at home? We are looking for you!
Carmel Market Utrecht
“Carmel Market is named after the busiest market of Tel Aviv. We made sure to bring some of this deliciousness to the streets of Utrecht. At Carmel Market, we bring the east to the west with our own twist. We bake challah and laffa breads and create our own signature cocktails. If you like to end a busy workday with a shot of Arak? Carmel market is the spot for you! As a waitress or waiter at Carmel Market, you love to entertain guests with your knowledge of our middle eastern dishes, wine and cocktails.”
- Your job will be to guide guests through their experience, at the Carmel Market, providing them with food and drinks. You will be operating in an international team.
This is you:
- You’re a real team player and looking for a home away from home
- Aleast 1 weekday and 1 weekend day available.
What we ask:
- Sincere attention for your guests
- Going the “extra mile” comes natural
- Outgoing and flexible
- Curious about new foods and drinks
- You love your wines and like to learn about them
- Proficient in English (Hebrew is a plus)
Benefits of working at the Carmel Market:
- Working in a family style team
- Free delicious staff food
- After work drinks and staff parties
- A discount at all of our restaurants and a lot of other places (TrainMore, My jewelry etc.)
- Plenty of career opportunities in one of our 4 restaurant concepts
- Monthly re-accuring masterclasses, workshops and tastings on everything food and drinks wise
Does this seem like a good fit for you? Send your application, and you will be contacted within a matter of days! You can also ask questions and apply through the WhatsApp button on this page.