Part-time Waiter/waitress at a Spanish Tapas restaurant in Amsterdam
Tapas restaurant in Amsterdam
The wide and fresh range of cool dishes and drinks in a casual atmosphere makes this everyone's second home.
This Tapas restaurant is a household name in Amsterdam, an authentic Spanish tapas restaurant located on one of Amsterdam's most beautiful canals.
We are looking for a hospitable and enthusiastic waitress for both fixed days a week and flexible hours. You indicate which days and hours you would like to work and we will schedule you.
This is what you will be doing:
- As a waiter/waitress, you are the face of the restaurant, you welcome the guests.
- You advise the guests on drinks and dishes and make sure they get their orders neatly served at the table.
- You are available to work 2 shifts per week.
- There are multiple shift options, they all range between 16:00 and 23:30
What do they offer?
- You will earn €15 per hour + additional tips. You will be paid on Mondays or the same evening upon request.
- If it is up to us, you can start immediately after one interview.
- After your first working day, you will receive €100 for new work shoes and a shirt.
- Flexibility to combine your side job or job well with your private
- Before work, you devour a delicious meal.
- Team outings, drinks, everything that creates an amazing atmosphere.
Your next step;
Does this seem like a good fit for you? Send your application, and you will be contacted within a matter of days! Filling in the motivation is not required; you can also apply by sending a WhatsApp through the button on this page.