Are you a positive, honest, hard worker and interested in worldly food and beverages? Then we are looking for you!
We offer a job within a dynamic, growing company with an energetic, pleasant working atmosphere and a warm, friendly family kind team. Personal growth and discovering your own hospitality ambitions is something we like to contribute to. At The Streetfood Club we work with clear frameworks, beautiful products and good equipment.
It is your priority to help our guests as good as possible and to feel what they need in order to let them leave with a satisfied feeling. You work neatly, efficiently and cleanly and find it a sport to advise guests and make them enthusiastic about our food and beverages.
- You ensure that the (rinsing) kitchen is always neat and tidy. You work hygienically and find it important that everything that leaves the kitchen is clean and tidy!
- You are not averse to hard work and besides washing the dishes you make sure that the clean dishes go to the right place so that all departments are continuously provided with clean supplies.
- You handle the equipment you work with within the right way and check if there are enough cleaning products present and report it when there is a shortage.
- You can work independently, have a hands-on mentality and are a real team player!
- You feel involved and responsible for your work. You can identify with our internal core values and brand values (positive, honest, passionate, collegial, respectful of the environment, passion for a worldly cuisine, surprising, worldly and energetic, down-to-earth and inspiring).
Job and knowledge requirements:
- Some experience in dishwashing is a plus. (not required)
- You are flexible, available during the week, at least 1 day at the weekend and on holidays (both day and evening).
- Good command of the English language.
What does The Streetfood Club offer?
- Working in a big international team that feels like a family.
- Free staff food.
- After work drinks and staff parties.
- A discount at all of our restaurants and a lot of other places (TrainMore, My jewelry etc.)
- Plenty of career opportunities in one of our 4 restaurant concepts.
- Monthly re-accuring masterclasses, workshops and tastings on everything food and drinks wise.
“Loving yourself some Asian and South-American cuisine and want to learn more about okonomiyaki, togarashi, aji Amarillo, Sake and Mezcal? As a waitress or waiter at TSFC, you love to entertain guests with your knowledge of our street food, cocktails, wines and beers. All the while balancing a service tray full of delicious street food dishes straight from the kitchen. You don’t shy away from a busy work floor and like making people feel at home? The TSFC family is looking for you!”
Does this seem like a good fit for you? Send your application, and you will be contacted within a matter of days! Filling in the motivation is not required; you can also apply by sending a WhatsApp through the button on this page.