This Japanese restaurant is inspired by Japanese izakaya: small pubs where workers relax with beer, sake and finger food after a long working day before going home. From the start of August 2015, The entire team has been working very hard to give the guests a fantastic experience.
With three restaurants, this is a young, dynamic, growing but above all old-fashioned cosy company and it is impossible to imagine Amsterdam's hospitality industry without it. In order to strengthen our teams, we are looking for students looking for part-time jobs as a kitchen assistants.
This is what you will be doing;
- Mise en place work according to recipes;
- Independent preparation of dishes according to the recipe;
- Correctly portioning, garnishing and presenting dishes;
- Executing the preparations, monitoring quality
- Cleaning the working environment;
- Receiving and checking orders;
This is you;
- Experience is not essential but a plus. Just be friendly, and have attention to your work.
- Good communication in English.
- You have a positive attitude.
- You have no problem with working in a team.
- You live in the Amsterdam area.
- You are available to work at least one day during the week and one during the weekend.
- You provide your availability in an app a few weeks in advance.
- Work in a young, enthusiastic and energetic team;
- Possibility to combine your study with a part-time job;
- Fun training where we teach you everything we know (think of beer/ wine/ sake/ whisky/ coffee/ service training, and much more!);
- Enjoy the delicious staff meals; Gyoza, Katsu and of course Sushi :);
- Growth opportunities within the business, hard work and dedication will be rewarded.
- An average tip of €3,- per hour.
Does this seem like a good fit for you? Send your application, and you will be contacted within a few days! Motivation is not required: you can also apply by sending a WhatsApp through the button on this page.