“Relaxing, chilling, enjoying life to the fullest, that is the art of ‘liming’. It’s also the philosophy we want to transfer to our guests at our club. Deep in the cellars of Utrecht, there is a tropical paradise arising. Guests can enjoy all things tropical; the food, music, cocktails, beers and rum will all contain influences from exotic places. Other than a place to sit back, chill and enjoy island-style food and drinks, guests can also shake their asses to the hottest jungle, Caribbean, hip-hop and tropical beats provided by our resident DJs. Does this sound like music to your ears? Then we’re looking for you!”
You are made for us when;
- You’re outgoing, and not afraid to talk to guests and colleagues;
- You’re a real team player and are looking for a home away from home;
- You possess a hands-on mentality (and not in a Mike Tyson kinda way);
- Challenging yourself comes naturally;
- Flexible (in terms of working hours, not yoga);
- Proficient in English or Dutch;
- You love everything that involves making your guests as happy as they can be for the duration of your shift;
- Aren’t afraid to wear a tropical shirt;
Job and knowledge requirements;
- Experience in the hospitality industry is a plus but not a must.
- You are flexible, available during the week, at least 1 day at the weekend and on holidays (both day and evening).
- Good communication skills and command of the English language.
What do we offer;
- Working in a family-style team
- Free delicious staff food
- After work drinks and staff parties
- A discount at all of our restaurants and a lot of other places (TrainMore, My jewelry etc.)
- Plenty of career opportunities in one of our 4 restaurant concepts
- Monthly re-accuring masterclasses, workshops and tastings on everything food and drinks wise
- Tropical vibes, without spending the money on a ticket ;)
Your next step;
Does this seem like a good fit for you? Send your application, and you will be contacted within a matter of days!