Are you looking for a dynamic environment where you can show initiative and personal development? Do you see yourself working in a modern, stylish and fine-dining restaurant in the heart of Amsterdam? Do you have a hands-on mentality? Then this may be your next job!
This restaurant is part of a 4-star superior design hotel in the centre of Amsterdam. This restaurant also offers a fine dining experience in the evening and breakfast for the hotel guests in the morning.
At this restaurant, the Management provides the best service not only to our guests but also to all our staff. We train and support our staff at every level to create a winning team and celebrate success. This means you will be working for a restaurant which strives to ensure that every guest gets an overload of attention and go out the door with a fantastic experience. This is what we called; “creating a sense of bliss."
This is you:
- Easy-going and outgoing, but service oriented and not averse to hard work.
- You take your job seriously, this is an opportunity for professional and personal growth.
- Excellent communication in English, an additional foreign language is a big plus!
- Ideally, you have some experience in a restaurant, but not necessary, we would love to teach you!
This is what you will be doing:
- You will welcome the guests and serve them drinks.
- You will serve food to the table and will make sure the guests do not lack anything.
- Tuesday until Saturday there are shifts that start at 16:00/17:00 till 00:00/01:00.
- You are able to work at least two shifts per week.
- An above-average salary with a highly above-average tip.
- The team is young, international and especially highly motivated to provide the guests with a unique and memorable experience.
- Excellent primary- and secondary working conditions.
- The opportunity to learn and create a lot of new skills through a valuable training and development programme.
- An exciting job on a part-time basis, giving you the opportunity to combine work with your educational and private life.
- Opportunities to grow within our organisation.
- A pleasant and friendly working environment where own initiative is appreciated
Does this seem like a good fit for you? Send your application, and you will be contacted within a matter of days!