Waiter/Waitress at a wok restaurant in the centre of Amsterdam.
One minute you're behind the cash register, the next you're serving dishes or frying. you're nice and busy all day.
One minute you're behind the cash register, the next you're serving dishes or frying. you're nice and busy all day. Serving delicious meals and helping a lot of customers leave with a smile.
This is what you will be doing;
- Help serve the meals to the guests in the venue, welcoming them with a smile.
- Prepare the drinks for the guests, and take orders.
- Handle the register and keep the working environment organised.
This is you;
- Easy-going and outgoing, but service oriented and not averse to a bit of hard work.
- You like working in a team.
- Good communication in English.
- Ideally, you have some experience in the kitchen, but not necessary, we would love to teach you!
- All days we have opening hours that start at 16:00 till 21:00. (Fridays and Saturdays we open at 12:00)
- Shifts are usually from 16:00 to 23:00 or 12:00 till 21:00
- Able to work at least one day during the week and one during the weekend.
- Good salary paid hourly based on experience and skills.
- Possibility to combine your study with a part-time job.
- The opportunity to learn and create a lot of new skills.
- Great colleagues.
- Opportunities to grow within our organisation.
- Staff discounts and staff meals.
Does this seem like a good fit for you? Send your application, and you will be contacted within a matter of days! Motivation is not required: you can also apply by sending a WhatsApp through the button on this page.