One minute you're behind the cash register, the next you're serving dishes or frying. you're nice and busy all day. Serving delicious meals and helping a lot of customers leave with a smile.
This is what you will be doing;
- Help serve the meals to the guests in the venue, welcoming them with a smile.
- Prepare the drinks for the guests, and take orders.
- Handle the register and keep the working environment organised.
This is you;
- Easy-going and outgoing, but service oriented and not averse to a bit of hard work.
- You like working in a team.
- Good communication in English.
- Ideally, you have some experience in the kitchen, but not necessary, we would love to teach you!
- All days we have opening hours that start at 16:00 till 21:00. (Fridays and Saturdays we open at 12:00)
- Shifts are usually from 16:00 to 23:00 or 12:00 till 21:00
- Able to work at least one day during the week and one during the weekend.
- Good salary paid hourly based on experience and skills.
- Possibility to combine your study with a part-time job.
- The opportunity to learn and create a lot of new skills.
- Great colleagues.
- Opportunities to grow within our organisation.
- Staff discounts and staff meals.
Does this seem like a good fit for you? Send your application, and you will be contacted within a matter of days! Motivation is not required: you can also apply by sending a WhatsApp through the button on this page.